Choose one of our available 20' tiny home plans. After making your model selection, choose the options and upgrades you would like by selecting them from the other product choices. The list of standard features in a METCON Spaces tiny home includes, but isn't limited to;
· "ONE-TRIP" ISBU Construction - a New, Intermodal Steel Building Unit, Converted ISO Shipping Container using a "High Cube"(9.5' tall) container that is in good condition, relatively new.
· R-21 Closed-Cell Spray Foam Insulation
· Benjamin Moore Industrial DTM Acrylic Exterior Paint
· Exterior Lighting Fixtures at Entrance/Exit Points
· Steel, 2" x 4" Framing
· 20.5 Sear Minisplit A.C./Heater System
· On-Demand Electric Hot Water Heater
· 1/2" Sheetrock on Walls, 5/8" on Ceiling
· 4" Base, Door Casing and Window Trim
· Refinished 1.5" Marine Grade Plywood or 2" Hardwood Flooring
· Recessed, 50,000 Hour LED Lighting Throughout
· Ceiling Fan in Main Living Area
· Shaker Style, Soft-Close Lower and Open Upper Cabinetry in Kitchens (where applicable)
· Pendant Lighting (where applicable)
· Granite, Marble or Butcher Block Countertop with Backsplash
· 6 Panel Interior Doors
· Low E, Dual Pane Windows
· Premium Sliding Glass Doors
· Hand-Laid Tile Shower, Pedestal Sink and Elongated Toilet in Bathroom
As stated above, select your model from the available choices, and then continue on to the other products to select your options and upgrades. A METCON Spaces representative will reach out to you to confirm your order and color choice. You may also contact us directly via this site, email Facebook or by calling us at 512.765.5333!
The Hideaway 20
As these are custom built models per order, there is a no refund policy due to a change in decision. The only reason for a credit to be issued is if your requested model does not match the received order. In this case, a refund will be issued for the error, and the unit will be repaired on site at METCON's expense.
Shipping will be completed via a transporter. It is the customers responsibility to make sure the delivery area is fully accessible, and clear of debris for delivery. Should we not be able to complete delivery due to inaccessibility of the site, the customer will be charged an additional $1,000+mileage delivery fee. Please allow 8 weeks for the delivery of your unit as these are all custom built to order.